Olivia and I are finally (sorta kinda) falling into a regular daily routine and I’m excited to announce I will be available to start taking on custom furniture (and letterpress- more on this soon) jobs again.
Here is a quick run down:
– Furniture delivery and pick up will be the responsibility of the customer. You must be able to drop off and pick up your piece from my Forest Hill home.
– Furniture should be in paint-ready condition. Of course I will take care of any necessary sanding, minor veneer patching, and cosmetic issues but am not able to rebuild drawers or complete any extensive structural repairs at this time.
– Customer shall provide pictures, paint/stain colors ideas, fabric swatches to help communicate desired finished product.
– Pricing will be project based and determined by condition and size of piece, number of paint colors, amount of staining.
– Scheduling will be first come, first served!
If you have an old piece that you would like to give an new look, please contact me with dimensions and a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a quote!
You can also contact me through my Facebook page! Check it out to see more pictures of past furniture flips!
Here is a piece I recently refinished for my sister’s college bedroom.
Above is a progress shot- the original dresser was dark wood. And below is a picture she sent me of the finished product in her room.